Sooper Credit Union
5005 W. 60th Ave
Arvada, CO 80216
The Assistant Vice President of Member Experience assists in overseeing and deploying the Credit Union's retail strategy and back-office operations. Participates in establishing and implementing major credit union goals and objectives and serves as a resource in all aspects of retail operations and member services. Develops relevant policies, procedures, and training to ensure that all products and services of the credit union are professionally promoted and effectively distributed, and that quality member service is provided to all members. Provides inspiring leadership and communication while developing the organization's retail vision in alignment with Sooper CU's growth and community impact strategy.
The AVP of Member Experience advances the professional development of the organization's retail leadership team. Areas of focus include but are not limited to branch administration and management, retail product development, marketing, sales and management, and training. The AVP partners with stakeholders, works collaboratively with the executive & leadership teams and models Sooper's Vision, Mission, and Values to promote superior quality service throughout the credit union.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Design and build a strong and responsible sales and service process and culture that results in an outstanding differentiated member experience that supports strong brand recognition, product & service utilization, and member growth. Oversee daily branch operations in the absence or support of the Branch Managers.
- Use data to analyze member interaction activities and trends and develop plans to effectively meet the changing member needs within each community while producing necessary financial results for the organization.
- Partner with the training department to identify core curriculum and enhance sales and service training and career development. Establish a training plan and calendar with the training department that supports incremental growth and achievement of a strong and responsible sales and service culture.
- Lead the promotion and demonstration of our culture and core values by being an active participant in our branch network, a visible and available leader, and a communicator/implementer of key strategies to improve our member and employee experience.
- Develop strong working relationships with leaders and employees in business lines and back-office areas to ensure a positive and effective culture is created between member-facing and back-office areas.
- Ensure that branch operations and audits are completed according to established credit union procedures and applicable laws and regulations, leveraging the compliance team as a key partner and the individual branch leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Five to seven years of similar or related experience. Leadership experience with knowledge of creating functional strategies and specific objectives for retail branches, including responsibilities for managing managers, hiring, training, assigning work, motivating and managing staff.
- (1) A bachelor's degree, or (2) achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor's degree (e.g. information technology certifications in lieu of a degree).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is effective at networking, relationship building and cross-functional partnership. Is collaborative and open to differing opinions and views. Partner and maintain excellent working relationships with other areas, departments and the communities that we serve. Extensive personal contact with others and is of a personal or sensitive nature. Motivating, influencing, and/or training others is key at this level.
- Knowledge of credit union/financial products and services. Effective succession planning throughout the retail network ensures the network is continually developing its current and future leaders while supporting individual and team success, achieving goals, and service excellence. Proficient in computer programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint. Able to operate a 10-key calculator, computer keyboard, typewriter and telephone.
Work Environment- Position can be full-time in office, full-time remote, or some combination thereof.
Our Core Values :
PROMISE: Personal, Respect, Our Community, Members, Improvement, Support, Empowerment
If you support our core values, believe you are the superhero who can provide unforgettable experiences to our members and help grow our thriving organization, please apply. We appreciate your interest in employment and look forward to meeting you!
Please apply on our website: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Apply/1136177