11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Madison Hotel
1 Convent Road, Morristown, New Jersey 07960
Five Star Service in an Omni-Channel World with Sundeep Kapur, Educator at Digital Credence
If Amazon were to offer banking services tomorrow, would your members be loyal to you? Or would they leave you? Are you providing members with the best “high-tech” and “high-touch” service possible?
With consumer expectations for exceptional service at an all-time high, and Artificial Intelligence and other breakthrough technologies raising the bar for service quality, credit unions must focus on achieving their service delivery goals through an integrated approach.
Sundeep Kapur, Educator at Digital Credence will discuss key factors in providing best-in-class service, including:
- Consumer expectations which are being shaped by technology, other industries, and “fiction”
- What innovations are currently driving service excellence at other organizations
- Review areas of focus at financial institutions – how to blend technology and humans to meet consumer demand
- Ideas on how to create a long-term roadmap to hire, train, and nurture employees to do more
- Research and insights on how you can build and define your five-star service strategy
Great takeaways from an industry expert that will help position your credit union to offer consistent and measurable member experience through all channels.