- Unique benefits not available to other suppliers
- Exclusivity—service categories limited to a small number of providers
- Marketing across multiple channels
- Three year category lock
When you become a CUESolutions provider, you receive a CUES Supplier membership, opening the doors to an influential audience of over 14,000 leaders and decision makers from the largest and most progressive credit unions in the U.S. and Canada.
CUES offers direct connections with the best decision makers in the industry. Our significant penetration throughout the credit union space provides you with scores of potential buyers for your products or services.
Because we allow one solutions provider per offering, your products and services receive exclusive and integrated messaging to a broad audience.
CUESolutions Provider Exclusives:
- Co-host up to two receptions or dinners, without the worry-CUES does all the planning for you!
- CUESolutions receptions and dinners at CUES events. As a CUESolutions provider, you can co-host up to two receptions or dinners, depending on your level of participation, without the worry—CUES does all the planning for you.
- Enhance your reach with scheduled social media postings throughout various CUES outlets
- Build your credibility and guide CUES members through your published content by creating a learning pathway within CUES Learning Portal, powered by Degreed
|“The opportunities provided by CUESolutions allows us to be further recognized as industry experts in strategic planning, board governance, executive coaching and succession planning for boards and executives. The CUESolutions program amplifies the DDJ Myers offer to an international audience through multiple-channels to an audience that trust CUES. Partnering with CUES has accelerated our company’s brand recognition, allowing us the opportunity to deliver our solutions instead of marketing our services.”|
Senior Vice President
DDJ Myers, Ltd.
San Diego, CA
Join now: CUESolutions will open the door to get you in front of decision makers who have significant influence over budget decisions. Also, you’ll build top-of-mind awareness throughout the credit union space, make great connections and create long-term sales relationships.
To become a CUESolutions Provider and take your sales to the next level, contact Kari Sweeney, Supplier Relations Manager, at 800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 326 or at email@example.com.