Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
39 Beach Lagoon
Amelia Island, FL 32034
Rates at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort are $249 per night for single/double occupancy. Prior to Monday, October 11, 2019, make hotel reservations online or by calling the hotel's toll free reservation line at 888.444.6664 and mention CUES.
The hotel will accept reservations after October 11th based on availability; however, rooms may be gone before then so early reservations are recommended. Staying within CUES’ room block will help keep registration prices down.
A daily resort fee is included in the $249/night rate. This includes:
- 2 complimentary bottled waters per day
- Complimentary self-parking
- Unlimited internet access in the all sleeping rooms
- Unlimited use of Health and Fitness Center
- On property Resort transportation service
- In-room coffee
- Local and toll-free phone access
- Resort beach access
*Remember that all hotel arrangements are strictly between you and the hotel. In the event your flight is canceled, you are responsible for calling to cancel your room reservation.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
The Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is located approximately 29 miles from the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX). The approximate drive time is 45 minutes from the airport to the hotel.
Airport to Hotel
The Omni Amelia Island Plantation Transportation department provides services through Dana’s Transportation to and from Jacksonville International Airport with no additional hotel stops; 72-hour reservations are recommended, and can be made by calling 904.744.3333. Additional rates information.
USA Air Travel
CUES conference participants may call Fox World Travel for airfare reservations at 888.691.9163 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CST and reference Group Code 09FP2501. Please note that a ticket processing fee of $37 domestic or $46 international will be added. CUES does not offer a discounted rate, but Fox World Travel will ensure the best pricing available for U.S. residents.
Canadian Air Travel
Air Canada is the official airline for Canadian attendees for CEO/Executive Team Network. To book a flight access aircanada.com and enter your promotion code GV4GZU81 in the search panel. To qualify for the meeting and conventions special fares a minimum of 10 delegates is required within Air Canada’s extensive North American and international network. Customers will benefit from an instant online registration and enjoy a ten percent discount on eligible fares.
Applicable AirCanada Rules
- The booking is to be made to the following city: Jacksonville, JAX (FL)
- The travel period begins Sunday, October 27, 2019 and ends Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- Travel is valid: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. For International travel (destinations outside North America), discounts apply to all fares including Tango.
- However, all bookings made using the promotion code will count toward the minimum 10 passenger requirement for Meetings and Conventions events.
Hertz is the official car rental company for this meeting. You can take advantage of their discounted rates by placing your reservation online or through the Hertz Meeting Sales Desk in the U.S. at 800.654.2240, from within Canada call 800.263.0600; refer to meeting CV#02ZG0015.