The Measure By Which All Others Will Be Compared
Today’s hyper-competitive and dynamic business environment requires credit unions to actively seek new capabilities through mergers, acquisitions, and alliances. It’s imperative to understand the pros and cons of each, and to learn which is most appropriate for a successful strategy.
CUES’ Strategic Growth Institute is designed to help you take advantage of these lucrative growth opportunities.
Like our other institutes, CUES’ Strategic Growth Institute is designed specifically for the credit union industry; attendees will learn directly from esteemed faculty of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Register for CUES’ Strategic Growth Institute, where we’ll:
- Examine different growth strategies
- Gain an understanding the impact of technological trends have on growth strategies
- Determine your CU’s core competencies and value proposition
- Demonstrate how to map out the right growth strategy for your credit union
- Examine tactics to determine if a merger or affiliation is the right strategy, and learn ways to find the right partner
- Discuss growth through mergers and affiliations
- Learn how to implement and execute your action plan
The cost of tuition for Strategic Growth Institute includes:
- Classroom instruction at world-renowned business school
- Class materials
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks
Who Should Attend?
Be sure to send your:
- Operations and finance executives
- Other executives involved in mergers, acquisitions and new business ventures
Limited seats will be available for your board members; be sure to register them early!
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This institute meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 33.5
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- No advance preparation is required
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417 or by visiting the Web site: www.learningmarket.org.