In this CUES Podcast episode, we’ll define and explore scaling up excellence, and get an insider take on Strategic Innovation Institute with Stanford’s Huggy Rao.
Learn to embrace innovation and become a successful agent of change.
Graduates of this robust, transformational program are well equipped with a comprehensive understanding of innovation that benefits their credit unions immediately. Enhanced skills mean they are able to:
- Broaden strategic thinking about both large and small scale innovation
- Build organizational capacity for continuous innovation
- Develop strategic organizational leadership skills
- Grow their business in ways aligning with the traditions and culture of credit unions
You’ll learn from top Stanford faculty to think critically, challenge assumptions, and change the rules of competition. We’ll employ group decision-making exercises, case studies, and go through a hands-on innovation challenge workshop. This program covers:
- Harnessing collective intelligence
- Leading organizational growth
- Spear-heading strategy amidst disruptive innovation
- Designing innovation for the human brain
- Harnessing stories for innovation and growth
- Design thinking
- The challenge of change, and the ambidextrous organization
- Scaling up excellence
- Build strong alliances
We’ll end the week by creating personal action plans, so you’ll be ready to act when you return to your credit union.
Tuition includes five nights of on-campus executive accommodations and meals!
Days are Full and Intense
CUES’ Strategic Innovation Institute is a rigorous learning event, with study time and discussion often extending into the evening hours. To make the most of their experience, we suggest registrants attend the institute on their own, without companions. Stanford does not allow guests to stay on campus.
Become a Certified Innovation Executive
When you have successfully completed Strategic Innovation Institute and all assigned course work, you’ll have achieved Certified Innovation Executive (CIE) status. The CIE designation establishes a standard of education and excellence for credit union leaders. It signifies you have made a commitment to developing innovative and strategic vision, and obtained a level of expertise recognized throughout the credit union movement.
Who Should Attend?
Strategic Innovation Institute is ideal for:
- Dedicated CEOs looking to build an organization embracing continuous innovation and improvement
- Credit union executives wanting to broaden their large and small scale strategic and innovative thinking
- Future leaders who want to develop strategic organizational leadership skills
- CUES’ CEO Institute and Advanced Leadership Institute attendees
- Executives across all functional areas, including administration, information systems, accounting and finance, internal audit, marketing, member service and operations
- Limited seats will be available for your board members; be sure to register them early!
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 120 days – full refund
- 61-120 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-60 days before start of event – no refund
Your spot will be secured when payment is received. Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This institute meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 37
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: some advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417 or by visiting the Web site: www.learningmarket.org.