Build on what you learned in CUES School of Consumer Lending and discover how to improve your departments overall lending and sales results. Learn:
- The attributes and responsibilities of lending managers
- Loan product features and rate design suggestions to keep you competitive
- Loan growth strategies
Who Should Attend?
This schools is ideal for:
- Senior executives
- Lending and branch office managers
- Front-line officers
- Attendees of CUES School of Consumer Lending™
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This school meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 15.5
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advanced preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.