Earn your certificate!
CUES Certificate in Business Lending was developed by the same instructors who brought you CUES School of Business Lending—Jim Devine, chairman & CEO, and Bob Hogan, president & COO, Hipereon, Inc.
The CUES Certificate in Business Lending assessment was designed and adapted from Devine and Hogan’s experience developing tests and assessments for the California Commercial Banking School, the Oregon Commercial Banking School, and the NCUA Business Lending Curriculum for National Examiners.
Attendees will need an in-depth knowledge of these areas of credit union business lending:
- Accounting basics
- Review price/cost/volume analysis
- Examine capital budgeting techniques
- Tax return analysis
- Analyzing financial statements
- Explore industry sector risks
- Analyzing the business life cycle
- Realistic projections
- Effective credit memorandums
- Identifying credit risks and how to negate their impact
CUES Certificate in Business Lending concludes with an assessment of the concepts covered during the three-week course.
All applicants must complete the first three CUES School of Business Lending segments within 24 months of sitting for the certificate. Licensed CPAs may waive CUES Business Lending School I.
- CUES School of Business Lending™ I: Business Lending Fundamentals
- CUES School of Business Lending™ II: Financial Analysis and Diagnostic Assessment
- CUES School of Business Lending™ III: Strategic Business Lending
If you have completed the first three CUES School of Business Lending programs within the past thirteen (13) years, prior to the start of CUES’ 2017 assessment, you may take the assessment under the grandfather clause.
At this time, only U.S. applicants are eligible to sit for the CUES Business Lending certificate. Our program is focused on policies, procedures and regulations for professionals within the business lending scope who practice in the United States only.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund