Date: Thursday, June 27
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. EDT
Andrews Federal Credit Union
5711 Allentown Rd
Accommodations (this is the recommended hotel - there is no room block):
Westin National Harbor
171 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD
Digital Transformation Workshop – brought to you by CUES Partner Think|Stack & Goma
Are You Ready to Climb?
Every credit union and their C-suite executives face multiple digital transformation mountains.
To compete with big banks and fintech you must have strategies like mobile first, omnichannel, digital journeys, data mining, analytics and a wealth of applications to enhance member experience and solve any problem.
All the while staying compliant, navigating security challenges and mitigating risk!
At this session, we will:
- Prepare you to climb any digital transformation mountain of your choice by teaching a simple step by step plan to approach any situation and track your progress
- Teach you how to Journey Map any member and user scenario and give you access to a platform to get started yourselves
- Challenge you to face your digital transformation and technology fears
- Help you network, converse and interact with fellow credit union executives going through transformative change
Any credit union currently going through or preparing for any of the following should attend to learn, discuss and visualize how technology can be leveraged and improved:
- Change in leadership
- Headquarters/operations center location change or expansion
- Branch expansion
- Infrastructure/Software upgrade
- Digital platform upgrade
This session break down will provide attendees with a general outline for the day's activities:
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Digital Transformation Mountaineering
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Innovation Identity and Journey Mapping workshop
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Face your Digital Transformation fears