Help your credit union—and your members—soar. You will form into teams with your fellow attendees to virtually run financial institutions in the safety of a computer simulation program and:
- Practice managing the risk and upside of “running” a credit union
- Develop a practical understanding of asset/liability management
- Better understand the impact the economic environment has on your CU
- Improve your decision making and learn to think on your feet
- Enjoy a fun, friendly competition
Leadership takes practice and practice makes perfect.
Plan to attend in 2020 – check back for updates!
Receive Your Designation
Attend and earn the prestigious Certified Senior Executive (CSE) designation, a milestone signifying your dedication to professional development.
Who Should Attend?
This school is ideal for:
- EVPs, VPs
- Branch managers
- Information systems managers
- Finance managers
- Lending managers
- Marketing managers
- Operations managers
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This school meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 31
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advanced preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
The Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.