CUES members save big: Pay just $2,400 per school when you attend School of Business Lending I, II, and III in one year. To receive the discount, you must call 800.252.2664 ext 340 to register for all three schools at once.
Business lending can be highly profitable—and a great member retention tool—but it must be done the right way to be successful.
CUES School of Business Lending is facilitated by the same experts who train the state and federal examiners; attend all three, and learn to develop a successful business lending program that is right for your credit union.
At CUES School of Business Lending II you’ll learn:
- Financial statement analysis
- Industry sector risks
- Business life cycle
Who Should Attend
Experience and training is critical to the success of your business lending program. Send everyone on your team including your:
- CEO, CFO and CLO
- EVPs/SVPs of lending and operations
- VPs, directors and managers of lending, finance and business services
- Senior staff members who will be involved in the business lending process
- CUSO and new business development executives
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This three-week school meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 37.5
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advanced preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
The Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
** CPE Credits subject to change without notice