Read Brett Christensen’s Six Keys to Making More Loans at a Lower Cost now!
Lenders—join us to learn more about the current macro-economic environment while building a solid foundation of lending skills. You’ll return ready to:
- Gain more of your member’s business
- Follow the guidelines for secured and unsecured lending
- Teach FICO scores to members, including how to improve them
- Spot three bankruptcy predictors and how to deal with them
- Responsibly underwrite high-risk loans
Who Should Attend?
CUES School of Consumer Lending is for:
- Lending and branch office managers
- Front-line officers
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
- CPE credits earned: up to 15.5
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.