The CUES School of IT Leadership is designed to equip current and future CIO’s, as well as board members and executive teams, in ways to guide their IT organization’s direction and spending. We’ll focus on critical areas, such as:
- Building the IT organization (ITO) around market forces, and around the moments that matter in the CU’s products and delivery channels
- Understanding the blur between physical and digital channels, and how to drive stronger integration
- Following the “outside-in” model for developing IT strategy
- Building a compelling IT culture that attracts top technical and business talent
- Creating the processes and culture for rapid execution of change initiatives
Attendees will leave with a Strategic IT Action Plan designed to take their ITO further.
Who Should Attend?
This school is ideal for:
- VPs and managers of Information Systems
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This school meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 20
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
*CPE Credits subject to change without notice