This training program is designed for all managers and lenders that work in the consumer-lending department of a credit union. This comprehensive school will teach the fundamentals of good interviewing, sales, underwriting skills as well as provide the management tools that will increase the productivity and efficiency of your department. For a full list of topics covered, please see the agenda section of this event.
Who Should Attend?
This schools is ideal for:
- Senior executives
- Lending and branch office managers
- Front-line officers
- Attendees of CUES School of Consumer Lending™
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This school meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 19
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advanced preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.