We've redesigned CUES School of Strategic Marketing!
This year's school will help you understand where to begin, establish goals, and what steps need to be taken to achieve them all while remaining true to your credit union’s heritage while leading you to a strong, solid future. You will also gain clarity about how you can develop a digital marketing strategy that empowers you to generate more loans and deposits. The insights you take home will help transform your marketing team from feeling overwhelmed and frustrated to the strategic leaders your executive team respects, values, and trusts to confidently guide your credit union towards a future of digital growth.
Join us as we learn:
- Branding and culture over the decades and the perspectives in relation to the industry
- Break down the reality of true branding and culture development
- Living a true, strategic brand in today, and tomorrow’s world–and how to keep it going
- Unlocking the real gold in your branch
- How to optimize your branches so they are never the same
- Elevating your credit union's digital marketing with strategies, technologies, and habits to generate more loans and deposits.
- Maximizing your digital growth potential
Brand is at the core of your credit union, and trying to understand and harness your core can be a difficult or even overwhelming. The number of variables to take into consideration when looking to brand your credit union to be relevant, can leave many organizations struggling to find where to begin and what steps to take. Once you’ve accomplished the initial evolution of your credit union’s brand, staying committed to the sustainability and growth of the brand is a never-ending responsibility–when done right.
Did you know that when consumers go to open new accounts they begin that journey online? However, over 70% of consumers will end up in a branch. Even though consumers prefer a digital-first approach to day-to-day banking, their feet regularly carry them into branches. The fact consumers will bypass the convenience of mobile and online banking tells us there must be some real gold left in the branch.
You've built a website, sent emails, placed digital ads, and posted content on social media. But are you maximizing your digital growth potential? Or are you just dabbling in digital without clear results or strategic focus? If you feel confused and overwhelmed about digital growth, don't worry, you're not alone. Digital growth doesn't have to be complicated.
Receive Your Designation
Earn the prestigious Certified Strategic Marketing Executive (CSME) designation by attending the CUES School of Strategic Marketing and generating an action plan. Participants will be given opportunity to devise and present a focused improvement plan during the course of the school.
Who Should Attend?
CUES School of Strategic Marketing is ideal for, but not limited to:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Directors of Marketing/Communications
- Managers in Marketing/Communications
- Entry Level Marketing/Communications positions
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This school meets the following standards:
- Earn up to 29 CPE Credits
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
- Prerequisites: None
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
** CPE Credits subject to change without notice