You'll receive a hard copy, high-level seminar synopsis to share with your colleagues back home summarizing this program's key takeaways and action items.
Since 2008, financial institutions have been under fire from consumers and government regulators. This pressure has resulted in quickly shifting expectations for CU board governance, which are now expected to be exceptionally competent and strategically focused.
Explore what it takes to be a knowledgeable director as you learn:
- How a board’s makeup is crucial to its future
- The newest in fiduciary oversight
- Managing valuable face-to-face meeting time
- Achieving sufficient strategic rhythm
- Developing a back-at-home plan with your board
What to expect:
- A 2 ½ day look at high performance governance practices.
- Networking on the challenges and successes of your board
- Open dialogue with ample opportunity to ask questions to get to your learning interests
- Challenge assumption and stretch your thinking
- Practical, not theoretical. Focus on “How can we make this work?”
Meal Plan Option (Separate registration required):
Your companion is welcome to join you for breakfast, lunch and afternoon breaks. The cost for the meal plan is $350. A badge is required for these meal functions.
Who Should Attend?
This event is ideal for:
- Board chairs and officers
- New directors
- Supervisory committee members
This is also an excellent opportunity to plan a full-board retreat! Contact CUES and we’ll help you arrange meeting space before or after the seminar.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This conference meets the following standards:
- Earn up to 20 CPE Credits (number subject to change
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
- Field of Study: business management and organization
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website www.nasbaregistry.org.