You'll receive a hard copy, high-level seminar synopsis to share with your colleagues back home summarizing this program's key takeaways and action items.
Join us and leave with a strong foundation of strategy development to fulfill your responsibilities efficiently. You’ll discover ways to improve your planning processes and find out how to cultivate strategy year-round. Leave knowing how to optimize the skills and time commitment of your board members.
Attend this exceptional seminar and leave with in-depth content on good governance practices straight from an expert. Focus on ways to make strategy a key part of your organization by discussing:
- Embracing change in a fast-paced digital world
- The important role of effective board assessments
- Insights and practical tools to facilitate new thinking
- Ways to increase productivity and collaboration
- The challenges of succession planning
- Board culture and meeting optimization
This is also an excellent opportunity to plan a full-board retreat! Omni Homestead Resort is the perfect locale for detailed board planning discussions. Contact CUES®, and we’ll help you arrange meeting space before or after the seminars.
Meal Plan Option (Separate registration required):
Your companion is welcome to join you for breakfast, lunch and afternoon breaks. The cost for the meal plan is $235. A badge is required for these meal functions.
Who Should Attend?
This is the perfect opportunity for your board to attend both events together. Be sure to send your:
- Board chair
- Board officers
- Supervisory committee members
- Past attendees of CUES Supervisory Committee Development Seminar
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This school meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 20
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
Field of Study: business management and organization
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
*CPE Credits subject to change without notice.