The CUES Outstanding Chief Executive award is presented annually to a credit union industry professional who has rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry.
Who is Eligible?
- Be a current CUES member during the nomination year
- Be nominated by a current CUES member
- Currently serve as Chief Executive Officer at a credit union
- Have rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry
- Not have received this recognition previously
*Current CUES board members are not eligible for this award
This award is bestowed at the discretion of the CUES Board of Directors, subject to criteria requested on the proposed nominee.
Applications are now closed.
Where will this Award be Presented?
This is currently TBD for 2021.
What Does the Winner Receive?
The award winner will receive special recognition at CEO/Executive Team Network, a trophy, a feature article in Credit Union Management magazine, and the ability to moderate conversations in the CEO community within the CUESNet online community.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to Renee Todd, email@example.com, or 608.288.5333.
Note: CUES will document any certifications or educational events that the nominee has completed with us. We will also view the credit union financial statements for the last three years. This information is provided by the NCUA.