The CUES Outstanding Chief Executive award is presented annually to a credit union industry professional who has rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry.
Who is Eligible?
- Be a current CUES member during the nomination year
- Be nominated by a current CUES member
- Currently serve as Chief Executive Officer at a credit union
- Have rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry
- Not have received this recognition previously
This award is bestowed at the discretion of the CUES Board of Directors, subject to criteria requested on the proposed nominee. *Current CUES board members are not eligible for this award.
The application window for this award is now closed.
Where will this Award be Presented?
The 2024 CUES Awards Celebration will be held virtually, date TBD. This event is open to all CUES members!
What Does the Winner Receive?
The award winner will receive special virtual recognition during CUES' Awards Celebration, $500 off any CUES event, a trophy, and a feature article in Credit Union Management magazine.
If you have any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: CUES will document any certifications or educational events that the nominee has completed with us. We will also view the credit union financial statements for the last three years. This information is provided by the NCUA.