The CUES Exceptional Leader award is presented annually to a credit union industry professional who has rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry.
Who is Eligible?
- Be a current CUES member during the nomination year
- Be nominated by a current CUES member
- Currently serve in a leadership role in the credit union industry
- Have rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry
- Not have received this recognition previously
*Current CUES board members are not eligible for this award
This award is bestowed at the discretion of the CUES Board of Directors, subject to criteria requested on the proposed nominee.
Applications are now closed for this award.
Where will this Award be Presented?
The 2021 CUES Awards Celebration will be held virtually during CUES' Learning and Development month in October. More details to come about our awards show as this year progresses.
What Does the Winner Receive?
The award winner will receive special virtual recognition during CUES' Learning and Development month, a trophy, a feature article in Credit Union Management magazine, and the ability to moderate conversations in the Leadership Development community within the CUESNet online community.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to Jimese Harkley, email@example.com, or 608.288.5338.