The CUES Exceptional Leader award is presented annually to a credit union industry professional who has rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry.
Who is Eligible?
- Be a current CUES member during the nomination year
- Be nominated by a current CUES member
- Currently serve in a leadership role in the credit union industry
- Have rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry
- Not have received this recognition previously
*Current CUES board members are not eligible for this award
This award is bestowed at the discretion of the CUES Board of Directors, subject to criteria requested on the proposed nominee.
To apply, please fill out an application form. Applications are due by June 30, 2020.
Where will this Award be Presented?
This award will be presented at CUES CEO/Executive Team Network™ in Austin, Texas, November 2-4 2020. Recipients will be invited to join us for the event and will be recognized during the program.
What Does the Winner Receive?
The award winner will receive special recognition at CEO/Executive Team Network, a trophy, a feature article in Credit Union Management magazine, and the ability to moderate conversations in the Leadership Development community within the CUESNet online community.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to Renee Todd, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 608.288.5333