Sooper Credit Union
5005 W 60th Ave
Arvada, Colorado 80003
Is Sooper Credit Union the right place for you? Does compassion and the financial well-being of others give you satisfaction and motivation?
If your helpful and understanding nature guides the actions in your daily life, harness your superpower, and join us to help create an unforgettable member journey. Our company values your contributions toward making a difference in the life of each individual member!
To provide administrative support to the President/CEO, Executive Management Team, and Board of Directors including, but not limited to, scheduling, document creation, correspondence, meetings, prioritizing, distributing, archiving, and other tasks as required. Extensive interaction with senior leadership and the board of directors is required; and therefore, professionalism and confidentiality are of the utmost importance. Independent work and analysis without constant oversight are a part of the job. Personal interaction, communication skills, accuracy, and timeliness are essential.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance to the President/CEO and Executive Management Team. This could include drafting, writing, and editing documents, emails, and communications; travel arrangements; filing reports; expense approval, email management, setting appointments, presentations, and meetings on their behalf.
- Act as the primary liaison for the Board of Directors. This includes: developing and operating new Board member onboarding programs; developing, presenting, and arranging training/travel opportunities; managing Board documentation, such as policies, procedures, position descriptions, committee charters, monthly meeting packets, and meeting minutes; and, working with individual Board members to meet their needs. This requires a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Coordinates and plans meetings, events, meals, and parties for the organization. Individually this includes team lunches, strategic planning retreats, and Board meeting dinners. For all employee events, this position will lead an "Events Committee" to assist with employee parties and other types of employee events.
- To provide timely, accurate and professional support relating to requests and responsibilities of the position.
- To protect and complete appropriate information with the utmost confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
- To be professional, polite, helpful and diplomatic in their actions is important.
- Support and understand the credit union's goals, policies, procedures and processes.
- As a representative of the President/CEO and Executive Management, exemplary demonstration of the organization's mission, vision, and values (PROMISE) in all of their actions and behaviors is critical.
(1) A two- year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors or (4) job- specific skills acquired through am apprenticeship program.
Three to five years of similar of related experience.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability
Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is of a personal or sensitive nature. Motivating, influencing, and/or training others is key at this level. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication skills; proficient with computer programs such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point, Apple products and devices and internet and scanning functionality.
Should be able to lift 20 pounds and sit or stand for an hour at a time.
This is a non-exempt, full-time position and has a pay range of $50k- $60k, which can be adjusted based on experience, education and qualifications
If you think you are the superhero to bring unforgettable experiences to our members and help grow a thriving organization, please apply. We appreciate your interest in employment and look forward to meeting you!
Apply on our website: https://soopercu.org/current-openings/