MADISON, Wis.—CUES is pleased to announce its 2019 Hall of Fame inductees.
The following executives will be inducted into the CUES Hall of Fame:
- Kim Sponem, President/CEO of Summit Credit Union, Madison, WI
- Gregory Smith, retired President of PSECU, Harrisburg, PA
- Albert Suraci, CCE, retired President/CEO of Northern CU Ltd., Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
- Joe Hearn, CCE, President/CEO, Dupaco Community CU, Dubuque, IA
- Stephanie Sherrodd, CCE, President/CEO, TDECU, Lake Jackson, TX
The CUES Hall of Fame recognizes a lifetime of achievement and dedication to the credit union movement. These extraordinary leaders were chosen by CUES board of directors for their contributions to their profession and the industry; involvement in community service; and education and history of self-improvement.
All will be honored at CUES CEO/Executive Team Network™, November 4-6, 2019, Amelia Island, FL. CEO/Executive Team Network is one of CUES most popular events of the year. Featuring top speakers from inside and outside the CU industry, attendees explore vital industry issues and need-to-know topics with a strong focus on leadership and growth strategies, and plenty of networking opportunities.
CUES’ mission is to educate and develop credit union CEOs, executives, directors and future leaders.
Press Release Download
Please feel free to download your own copy of this press release.