MADISON, Wis.— Talent development leader CUES is pleased to announce the winners of its annual individual awards and the class of 2023 Hall of Fame inductees. Winners were announced October 19, during the CUES Member Appreciation & Awards Event.
This year’s award winners are:
- Golden 1 Credit Union, Sacramento, CA, is the recipient of the John Pembroke Catalyst for Change Award.
- Carla Cicero, CCE, President and CEO, Numerica Credit Union, Spokane, WA, was honored with the CUES Outstanding Chief Executive Award.
- Mollie Bell, Chief Development Officer, Ent Credit Union, Colorado Springs, CO, was named as winner of the CUES Exceptional Leader Award.
- Scott Burt, Board Chair, Mountain America Credit Union, Sandy, UT, received the CUES Distinguished Director Award.
- Jayde DelGado, CCM, Branch Manager, Harborstone Credit Union, Lakewood, WA, is the 2023 CUES Emerging Leader.
In addition, the 2023 inductees into the CUES Hall of Fame were recognized for their contributions to the profession and the industry, involvement in community service, education and a history of self-improvement, and contributions to CUES. This year’s inductees are Robert (Bob) N. Trunzo, President Emeritus, TruStage, Madison, WI; Tony Budet, CCUE, retired CEO, University Federal Credit Union, Austin, TX; Jan Roche, retired CEO, State Department Federal Credit Union, Alexandria, VA; and Bill Kiss, CCD, and Jeff Shewfelt, CCD, co-CEOs, Gulf and Fraser, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 48,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.