MADISON, Wis.—Talent development leader CUES is offering Cyber Week savings to credit union professionals starting November 29. The impressive line-up of discounts include:
- $1,300 Savings on Membership. Nonmembers can join CUES at the Unlimited level, and get automatically upgraded to Unlimited+, with access to compensation surveys, Governance+, and a Board Governance Assessment. Available through December 31, 2021.
- $200 Off Digital Directors Conference. Get digital access to Directors Conference, and hear from all six headline speakers from any internet connection for just $395. Includes six months of playback. Available through December 3, 2021.
- Save 10% on CUES Online University. An affordable solution to meet regulator-required training. Available through December 31, 2021.
- Save 10% on First Line of Defense. Low-cost fraud prevention training based on real examples culled from the FBI and Office of the Comptroller. Available through December 31, 2021.
- Free Needs Assessment from CUES eVote. CUES eVote is the smart and secure online elections solution for credit unions. Available through December 3, 2021.
- $50 Savings on Credit Union Management™ Magazine Subscription. Stay up on the latest CU news with the top-rated industry publication. Available through December 3, 2021.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 34,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.