MADISON, Wis.— CUES Podcast is celebrating its 100th episode; tune in to hear experts respond to these questions, which were posed by listeners:
- Can we reopen by Thanksgiving?
- How can we reach young members?
- What will credit unions be like in 25 years?
“In late July, we asked listeners to call in with their questions, and we got some amazing queries,” said James Lenz, CUES’ Professional Development Manager and CUES Podcast founder and host. “We had such a good response, we’ve saved some of the questions to use in a future broadcast.”
Industry experts who were tapped to respond to the questions include:
- Keith Brannan, Chief Marketing Officer, Kasasa
- Mike Carter, EVP, Strategic Resource Management
- Jeff Fromm, President, FutureCast
- Steve Reider, President, Bancography
- Chris Skinner, independent commentator on financial markets and fintech expert, Finanser blog
- Ben Stangland, President/COO, Strum
- Steve Williams, Principal, Cornerstone Advisors
Since launching in 2016, CUES Podcast has featured a wide variety of industry leaders and cross-industry experts discussing their perspectives on credit union topics and trends.
“Over the years, we’ve explored topics like strategy, member experience, marketing, mentoring, innovation, governance and leadership. More recently we’ve focused on topics to help today’s leaders deal with current crises,” said Lenz.
CUES is a Madison, Wisconsin-based, independent, not-for-profit, international membership association for credit union executives. CUES’ mission is to educate and develop credit union CEOs, executives, directors and future leaders.