MADISON, Wis.—Talent development leader CUES has announced it is again partnering with Cornell University to bring Ivy League-level digital certification courses to the industry in 2022:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Cornell Certificate Program, January 19-March 23, 2022
- Women in Leadership Cornell Certificate Program, March 16-May 18, 2022
- Strategy and Digital Marketing Cornell Certificate Program, April 20-June 22, 2022
- Systems Thinking and Project Management Cornell Certificate Program, June 15-August 17, 2022
- CUES Advanced Management Program from Cornell University, July 20, 2022–March 22, 2023
- Human Resources Analytics Cornell Certificate Program, August 17-October 19, 2022
“We’re pleased to once again offer Ivy-League level digital learning alongside Cornell University,” said Christopher Stevenson, CAE, CIE, CUES SVP/Chief Learning Officer. “Due to their popularity, this will be the third time we’ve offered the DEI program, and the second for the advanced management and marketing courses. New this year are Women in Leadership, Systems Thinking and Project Management, and Human Resources Analytics.”
The programs pair eCornell’s award-winning certificate programs with live-taught online classes, developed and taught by Cornell University faculty. All content comes from top-rated programs with proven curricula, and all courses offered through CUES feature content specifically developed for the credit union industry.
The courses are available to everyone in the industry, but CUES members receive a significant discount on the registration fees.
- Ivy league executive education with no time out of the office.
- Live segments customized for credit unions and taught by esteemed Cornell University faculty
- Defined start and end dates with structured flexibility allowing participants to work at their own pace
- Courses developed by instructional designers from Cornell and CUES, resulting in more effective learning, a better overall experience, and better outcomes
- Curriculum designed very specifically and purposefully for the credit union industry
- The ability to earn an executive completion certificate to demonstrate your expertise
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 34,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.