MADISON, Wis.— CUES Directors Conference, the must-attend event for credit union board members, is heading to Las Vegas, NV, December 4-7, talent development leader CUES recently announced.
Attendees will network with their peers and colleagues while receiving an in-depth look at relevant governance and strategy issues, and walk away with a deeper and broader understanding of current industry trends and enhanced skills to help improve their credit unions’ performance.
Both parts inspirational and educational, general session topics and speakers include:
- Bridging Grit, Resilience & Happiness: A Revolutionary Approach to Game-Changing Results, Caroline Adams Miller, MAPP, Author, Educator & Coach
- Becoming a Higher Performing Board, Susan Lucia Annunzio, President and CEO, Center for High Performance
- Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence, Erica Dhawan, CEO, Cotential
- NCUA Update: Ensuring Relevance for Credit Unions, Kyle Hauptman, Vice Chair, NCUA
- ADAPT: Overcoming Adversity, Jim Abbott, Former Major League Baseball Pitcher
Breakouts sessions cover:
- Data Governance, Rich Jones, President/Principal, Leading2Leadership, LLC
- Amazing Boards Ask Great Questions: 7 Questions Board Members Should Ask in 2023, Ancin Cooley, Principal, Synergy Credit Union Consulting
- The Impact of Cybersecurity on Credit Unions - What Every Board Needs to Know About GRC, Robyn Marsi, Risk Services & Technology Practice Lead, Lynx Technology Partners, LLC
- Cultivating Next Gen Board Members, Julia Patrick, CEO & Founder, American Non-Profit Academy
- Succession Planning, Michael Daigneault, CEO & Co-founder, Quantum Governance L3C
- Asset Liability Management: Risk Assessment & Balance Sheet Strategy Fundamentals, Cullen Coxe, Sr. Director, & Nick Trentmann, Director, ALM First
CUES Directors Conference rates increase after October 20, 2022. Participants are encouraged to register early as this event will sell out.
Visit content.cues.org/DC for more details and to register. Learn more about CUES at cues.org.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 35,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.
# # #