For Merger and Bylaw Votes, Board Elections and Membership Surveys
The next time a merger or bylaw vote, board election, or membership survey is looming at your credit union, simply turn to CUES eVote. This easy-to-use and highly secure solution offers online, phone, and paper balloting.
Watch an eVote Credit Union Voting Software Demo Now
CUES eVote credit union voting services include:
- Hybrid elections—choose paper, phone or online balloting
- Customization—your bylaws, your time line and your needs govern the work CUES does for you
- A state-of-the-art platform including sign-on with online banking, candidate rotation, and voting confirmation certificates
- Access to voter behavior and turnout trends, and targeted “get-out-the-vote” campaigns
- Increased security options—eVote’s security is so tight, attempted fraud has been detected and stopped
- Synchronized vote tallying to ensure one vote per member
- Concierge service—staff and member questions are handled by CUES’ courteous and knowledgeable staff
- Guaranteed confidentiality
- Mobile compatibility
- A unique director education feature to help your board members take on their role with confidence
Unlimited + members—you’re eligible for a discount!
Check Out Our Budget-Friendly Online-Only Option
Be sure to ask about our new self-administered option for online voting! You design the ballots, send out emails and gather results, but use CUES eVote's secure platform. It's the best of all worlds—convenient online elections AND security.
Preplanning Makes Your Life Easier
Did you know you can put CUES eVote on retainer? The flexibility of CUES eVote means you can set your vote or survey up in advance, and execute it only if needed. CUES can complete the following steps, then wait for your go-ahead:
- Develop a customized vote, time line and secure login process
- Set up and review the trial voter list
- Set up and test the voting site
The best part is, if you do need your vote, the set-up fee goes toward the cost of the full-service election.
Why Choose CUES eVote?
When you're deciding on an online election or survey provider, it's important to closely consider your options. Here are some questions you should be asking, and reasons why you should turn to CUES eVote.
Where will you turn for answers to your questions?
CUES eVote includes full service concierge service! CUES’ election coordinator is just a phone call away, ready to personally help you through the entire process.
Is the provider's encryption level secure enough? Can you guarantee one vote per member?
Yes, and yes! Our partner, eBallot has delivered more than 32,000 online ballots, and served over 17.3 million voters worldwide since 2001. All voters get an electronic receipt, and eBallot ensures the integrity of your election with enhanced security features.
Are my members engaged enough to vote? What can I do to encourage them?
eBallot has helpful data on voter turnout, and tips to get members involved in your election.
Get Your Board Up and Running
Once you have your board established, turn to these director educational resources, included with CUES eVote:
- Online training courses
- An online discussion and Q&A forum
- A subscription to the award-wining Credit Union Management™ magazine
- Discounted in-person educational opportunities
- A library of documents provided by peers to save board members time
Contact us today for your free needs assessment.
Complete the online interest form below or contact Laura Lynch, CUES’ election coordinator, at 866.356.0726 or email@example.com.