Presenter: Debbie Peterson, Professional Speaker, Getting to Clarity
Mentoring is a powerful process, but it isn't always what you think it is. Discover the subtle nuances of mentoring and how you can put this powerful tool to work for you and your organization. Get clarity on all the different methods that can be utilized in your organization as well as how to build a platform that gets your employees building relationships, growing business and creating consistent value for all involved.
- Dispel the myths of what mentoring is and what it's not.
- Explore methods of mentoring that provide significant value for employees, co-workers, and their organization.
- Identify what needs to be in place for a successful mentoring relationship to take place.
- Discover multiple mentoring techniques to determine which will work best and learn how to implement them.
- Create a mentoring plan to implement as soon as they return to work!
In between session journaling questions:
- What do I specifically want in career?
- Why do I want it?
- How will I know I have it?
- What are my potential obstacles?
- What resources or skills do I require to achieve this?
- How does my career fit in with the rest of my life at this time?
- What mentoring relationships are the best fit for this?
- Values exercise continuation for other areas of life.
About the Presenter:
Getting to Clarity
Debbie Peterson of Getting to Clarity works with professionals in the Financial Services industry to develop the mindset to up their game and accelerate meaningful results in their career or business.
As a professional keynote speaker, she motivates, educates, and inspires professionals to assist them in discovering what holds them back. Debbie guides them to explore new strategies that move them from frustrated to FOCUSED and get the outcomes they desire.
As a mindset strategist and coach, she helps them successfully create their next chapter in career or business by harnessing the power of their thoughts. She assists them in getting really clear on their career and business goals and eliminate what gets in the way.
Debbie believes that your mind is the biggest tool in achieving breakthrough growth. At any level of your business or career – changing perspective and gaining additional clarity will help men and women alike overcome roadblocks to realize transformative outcomes.