Watch Your Learning Grow
CUES and director members now have access to an incredible learning tracking tool, CUES Learning Tracker. This analytics platform:
- Automatically tracks your cues.org learning activities on your own time, wherever you are, whatever your learning method
- Allows self reporting for learning activities outside of cues.org
- Use the CUES Learning Tracker Bookmarklet*, powered by Rustici as you explore the web. Any time you encounter something useful, something you wish to record in your learning history, click the bookmarklet. It will send a message to CUES Learning Tracker and record your activity.
- Install the bookmarklet tool now
- The learning activity will be attributed to you only. Please don't use the bookmarklet on a shared computer
- Immediately transforms your information into meaningful data, pinpointing gaps so you can leverage your time efficiently
- Helps you track recertification needs—you no longer have to rely on manual record keeping
- Shows your HR department or regulators what you’ve learned
Backed by Rustici Software, CUES Learning Tracker makes logging your professional development milestones effortless.
Get started now by logging into your CUES account!
For more information watch this demo video or read our Taking Stock in Learning blog post.