The CUES Exceptional Leader award is presented annually to a credit union industry professional who has rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry.
Who is Eligible?
- Be a current CUES member during the nomination year
- Be nominated by a current CUES member
- Currently serve in a leadership role in the credit union industry
- Have rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry
- Not have received this recognition previously
This award is bestowed at the discretion of the CUES Board of Directors, subject to criteria requested on the proposed nominee. *Current CUES board members are not eligible for this award.
The application window for this award is now closed.
Where will this Award be Presented?
The 2023 CUES Awards Celebration will be held virtually on October 19, 2023. This event is open to all CUES members! Register here.
What Does the Winner Receive?
The award winner will receive special virtual recognition during CUES' Awards Celebration, $500 credit towards any CUES event in 2023, a trophy, a feature article in Credit Union Management magazine, and the ability to moderate conversations in the Emerging Leaders Community in CUESNet.
If you have any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.