Jimese Harkley, JD, CUDE - VP/Membership:
U.S. Tel: 800.252.2664, Canada Tel: 604.347.7097
- Event webpage and registration button on cues.org
- Weekly registration reporting updates
- Processing credit card payments for registrants and sponsors
- Reconciliation of payments after the event
- Maintaining your Council logo
- Providing a list of CUES Council Community members, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- CUESNet Council community event post and discussion posts, advertising your Council event(s)
- CUESNet Council community training for Directors
- Each council is responsible for creating marketing materials to be distributed
- Councils are responsible for providing a contact for questions for each event
What we expect from Council Officers:
- Annual financial reporting
- Meeting minutes/notes submitted after each event by the Council Secretary
- Updated Council Board and Director information with their terms (updated annually and immediately upon change)
- Creation of marketing materials to be distributed
- Providing a contact for questions for each event
- Download your guide to hosting meetings/events - link to guide coming soon.
- See the Administration section below for more forms and details
CUES Council Communities
This online networking tool is dedicated to helping you easily connect and share with other CUES members in your geo-region/CUES Council Community. You can find your CUESNet Council Community from the steps below:
- Login to cues.org
- Click ‘My Account’, and select ‘My CUESNet’
- From the CUESNet home page, navigate to the ‘Communities’ tab and select ‘My Communities’
*If you are not in a Council community, click ‘Join a Community’ from the drop down menu and click ‘Join’ next to your Council Community.
- Council Bylaws
- Reporting Guidelines
- Tax Filing Information for all CUES Councils
- The IRS has passed regulations that will affect CUES Council tax filings. Organizations with less than $50,000 in average revenue during the past three years will need to fill out a 990-N e-postcard.
Sample Contracts and Forms
Links to forms coming shortly.
- Speaker Contract
- Sponsorship Contract
- Meeting Evaluation Form
- Officer NominationForm
- Treasurer’s Report
- Sample Budget Spreadsheet
- Delegation and Planning Checklist
Work with Sponsors
To attract sponsors to your events, produce a print or email marketing piece and send it to local suppliers, or just contact the sponsors you want at your meeting directly. It’s generally best to approach a marketing or sales manager about opportunities with your Council.
When seeking out potential sponsors look to the CUES Directory of Suppliers, or ask the suppliers who currently work with your credit union. For additional information on how to attract sponsors, or to get sponsorship ideas, contact Kari Sweeney, VP/Supplier Solutions, at 800.252.2664, or 608.288.5326.