MADISON, Wis.—The industry will soon have easy access to four Ivy League-level digital institutes developed by CUES and eCornell, Cornell University’s digital learning program. eCornell provides professional and executive development to students around the world, online.
The CUES certificate programs will pair eCornell’s award-winning certificate programs with live-taught online classes, developed and taught by Cornell University faculty. All content comes from top-rated programs with proven curricula, and the four courses offered through CUES feature content specifically developed for the credit union industry. They are:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Cornell Certificate Program, starting February 17, 2021*
- Strategic Human Resources Leadership Cornell Certificate Program, starting March 17, 2021*
- Strategy and Digital Marketing Cornell Certificate Program, starting April 21, 2021*
- CU Manager Certificate Program, starting July 21, 2021*
“We are proud of the long-standing collaboration between CUES and Cornell in helping develop the leadership and business acumen capabilities of credit union leaders. These programs combine Cornell faculty expertise and designs that are customized for business impact with the industry knowledge and expertise of CUES to the credit union industry for increased relevance,” said Devin Bigoness, Director, Corporate Programs, Cornell External Education. “In today’s fast-moving and VUCA world, CUES and Cornell both believe that education drives progress and helps leaders better equip themselves to face the known and unknown challenges of tomorrow. We look forward to continuing to engage with innovative learning programs including these new certificate programs as we build on our collective legacy of creating impact through education.“
The courses are available to everyone in the industry, but CUES members will receive a significant discount on the registration fees.
“CUES has provided digital learning opportunities for several years, but this partnership takes our offerings to the next level. With eCornell, the industry’s leaders don’t have to wait for in-person events to open back up to get access to high-level, Ivy League executive education,” said John Pembroke, CUES President/CEO.
“The eCornell certificate programs are the perfect way for credit unions to offer in-depth professional development, online,” said Christopher Stevenson, CAE, CIE, CUES SVP/Chief Learning Officer. “Plus, participants will be part of a cohort of other learners, so everyone can make connections with colleagues as they share and exchange their own experiences, one thing that everyone is craving right now.“
- Access to exceptional executive education from Cornell University, without travel
- Live segments customized for credit unions and taught by esteemed Cornell University faculty
- Defined start and end dates, for structured flexibility
- An emphasis on practice and application to aid retention
- Course work and discussion designed and created just for the credit union industry
- The ability to earn an executive completion certificate
For more about CUES, visit cues.org.
CUES is a Madison, Wisconsin-based, independent, not-for-profit, international membership association for credit union executives. CUES’ mission is to educate and develop credit union CEOs, executives, directors and future leaders.
*Dates are subject to change.