CUES is pleased to partner with Cornerstone Advisors, a full-service consulting firm that can take credit unions from strategy to execution.
For more than 16 years, Cornerstone has been delivering unmatched advisory services and proprietary research to help credit unions improve their profitability and elevate their performance. Their customized engagements are staffed by tailored teams of experts, carefully matched to each credit union’s specialized needs.
Facilitation expertise, peer benchmarks, research, industry trends and insights to help credit unions stay competitive and drive measurable value for members.
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Execution
- Board & Executive Facilitation
- Organizational Alignment
A proven framework and approach that drives measurable value creation through merger and acquisition strategies.
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Merger Integration Services
- Merger Contract Negotiations
Transform your commercial, small lending consumer and mortgage lending operations to provide an enhanced borrower experience, improve efficiencies and increase profitability.
- Performance Improvement
- System Selection
Develop plans and select technology to proactively manage investments and capabilities across branch, web, mobile, contact center and ATM channels.
- Return on Channel (ROC) Calculations
- Branch Evolution Strategy
- Contact Center Strategy
- Digital Strategy & Roadmap
- ATM/ITM Strategy & Implementation
- Digital System Selection
- Enterprise Risk Management Planning
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!
Hear Gerry Agnes, President & CEO, Elevations Credit Union, discuss how Cornerstone Advisors' experts helped Elevations succeed and endure through crisis.
Industry Thought Leadership
Check out the content Cornerstone Advisors has contributed to or produced.
Additional Industry Thought Leadership
- Why And How To Woo Top Tech Talent From Challenger Banks
- Mergers For Market Strength
- Loan Zone: A Performance-Driven Approach To Origination System Selections
- Negotiating The What-Ifs Into Your Contracts
- Mobile Banking Technology Outlook For 2019
- Tech Time: Artificial Intelligence Awaits
- Members on Mortgage
- Branch Transformation
- Buying a Bank Is in Line With Growth
- Powering ROI