The next time a board election, merger or bylaw vote or membership survey is looming at your credit union, simply turn to CUES eVote, the highly secure, easy-to-use electronic voting and survey solution.
Set your credit union up for success and make your job easier with our voting software that includes:
- Hybrid elections—choose paper, phone or online balloting
- Customization—your bylaws, your time line and your needs govern the work CUES does for you
- A state-of-the-art platform including sign-on with online banking, candidate rotation, and voting confirmation certificates
- Access to voter behavior and turnout trends, and targeted “get-out-the-vote” campaigns
- Increased security options—eVote’s security is so tight, attempted fraud has been detected and stopped
- Synchronized vote tallying to ensure one vote per member
- Concierge service—staff and member questions are handled by CUES’ courteous and knowledgeable staff
- Guaranteed confidentiality
- Mobile compatibility
- A unique director education feature to help your board members take on their role with confidence
A Proven Track Record
- Since 2015, CUES eVote has held 300+ credit union elections
- 97% of CUES eVote elections are board of director elections
- 63% of CUES eVote credit unions return for other voting events
- 41% of CUES eVote credit unions have held four or more elections with CUES
- Each of our two longest credit union clients have held 13 voting events with CUES eVote
- You’ll benefit from 13 years of election experience thanks to CUES election manager, who is at your disposal to offer concierge-level service
Learn About Voter Turnout
Credit unions often ask us what type of voter turnout they can expect when they use CUES eVote. You can download a compilation of statistics from elections we’ve administered over the past 16 years to help assess your election outlook.
Why Choose CUES eVote?
When you're deciding on an online election or survey provider, it's important to closely consider your options. Here are some questions you should be asking, and reasons why you should turn to CUES eVote.
CUES eVote includes full service concierge service! CUES’ election coordinator is just a phone call away, ready to personally help you through the entire process.
Be sure to ask about our new, budget-friendly self-administered option for online voting! You design the ballots, send out emails and gather results, but use CUES eVote's secure platform. It's the best of all worlds—convenient online elections AND security.
Yes, by putting CUES eVote on retainer! The flexibility of CUES eVote means you can set your vote or survey up in advance, and execute it only if needed. CUES can complete the following steps, then wait for your go-ahead:
- Develop a customized vote, time line and secure login process
- Set up and review the trial voter list
- Set up and test the voting site
The best part is, if you do need your vote, the set-up fee goes toward the cost of the full-service election.
Yes, and yes! Our partner, eBallot, has delivered more than 32,000 online ballots and served over 17.3 million voters worldwide since 2001. All voters get an electronic receipt, and eBallot ensures the integrity of your election with enhanced security features.
eBallot has helpful data on voter turnout, and tips to get members involved in your election.
Once you have your board established, turn to these director educational resources, included with CUES eVote:
- Online training courses
- An online discussion and Q&A forum
- A subscription to the award-wining Credit Union Management™ magazine
- Discounted in-person educational opportunities
- A library of documents provided by peers to save board members time
Watch a CUES eVote Voting Software Demo Now!