Welcome to Credit Union Leadership is a guide for executives who are new to the credit union industry. The 30-page manual was developed to help executives who started off in other sectors shine when they join the credit union movement. In it you’ll find:
- The history of credit unions in North America
- CU industry’s legal foundation in the U.S. and Canada
- Strategic challenges and opportunities
- Similarities and differences between the movement and other sectors
- Tips on moving up the ladder
- Ways for leaders to start strong and hit the ground running
- Key laws and regulations
- Common industry terms
Use this member-only resource to help you embark on your new career.
Download the Welcome to Credit Union Leadership Guide
Not a Member?
Take a look at our membership and discover how we offer everything you need to develop yourself, your team and create a stronger credit union.