CUES Consulting can provide support with your current and future talent development initiatives, including:
Situational Outlook Questionnaire: Measure your current organizational climate. Understand your staff’s perceptions of the working environment to create action plans to support their engagement and drive your mission and strategy.
Behavioral Readiness Evaluation: Evaluate current leaders and high potential employees on behaviors that are critical to the success of your credit union.
Team Building: Leverage customized team building with interactive activities and discussion designed to promote team effectiveness and build a foundation for success.
Individual Development Planning: Create focused individual development plans aligned to your organizational strategies..
Competency Model Development: Create a competency model aligned to behaviors critical to your credit union’s success.
On-Site Course Facilitation: We’ll bring CUES to you! We offer on-site facilitation on a variety of topics that can be customized to meet the needs of your credit union.
- Are you looking to focus the development of your current and future leaders based on their current skills and potential growth?
- Do you know if your talent development initiatives are meeting the needs of your workforce?
- Could your credit union benefit from identifying competencies and behaviors critical for leaders that align to your organizational strategy?
- Do you have a process to identify high potential individuals to participate in leadership development offerings?
- Could your leaders benefit from support to identify and evaluate high potentials to create focused individual development plans?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact CUES to discuss how CUES Consulting services can provide support to your talent development initiatives.
Industry Thought Leadership
Check out the latest CUES Purposeful Talent Development blogs on cumanagement.com.