Thursday, Feb 11, 2021
Presenter: Derek Matts, MBA, Visions FCU’s Organizational Development Manager
Let’s make CUES Membership benefits infectious at your credit union!
Join Derek Matts, MBA, Visions FCU’s Organizational Development Manager, as he discusses how Visions:
- Committed to providing leadership development to all staff
- Incorporated CUES Membership benefits into their organization’s training and development plans
- Plans to create an organizational strategy around CUES benefits specifically to provide leadership training
We’ll also help you build an action plan to expand usage of CUES membership benefits within your organization. Every launch is different, but if you follow these steps, you will be prepared for successful implementation of the benefits.
For virtual education support, review these helpful steps and frequently asked questions.
- Why a commitment to leadership learning is essential for successfully leverage CUES membership benefits
- How to create a strategy to amplify internal usage of your investment
- Gain access to resources to collaborate with marketing, IT, and other departments to launch, promote, and drive usage of the benefits
- Connect with other credit union professionals responsible for developing learning curriculum