CUES is your direct connection to the credit union industry’s top decision makers.
CUES provides suppliers with unmatched opportunities to reach the top decision makers at the largest and most progressive credit unions. Rather than chase unqualified leads, let us help you connect with the right person quickly by building a marketing plan that can help you accelerate your sales process and performance. Turn to CUES for:
- Membership—CUES Supplier Membership opens the doors to the top decision makers in the industry with thousands of potential sales leads.
- Sponsorship—Receive unparalleled networking access to key audiences, including: meal sponsorships, speaking opportunities, and personal introductions to your potential clients.
- Advertising—CU Management print and digital advertising gets your message straight to those with purchasing power; a qualified-paid circulation of nearly 15,000.
- Exclusivity— CUESolutions provides exciting opportunities for progressive credit union suppliers offering unique benefits not available anywhere else in the industry.
Let us help!
- For custom marketing plans, for the perfect blend of opportunities that will help you achieve your goals, within your budget, contact Kari Sweeney, Supplier Relations Manager, at 800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 326; or at email@example.com.
- For advertising information, within CU Management, on CUmanagement.com, or on cues.org, contact Cathy Woods, Advertising Sales Representative, at 602.863.2212; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"CUES Symposium was of tremendous value for our firm. From a business development standpoint, we would rate the effectiveness of our presence at this conference ahead of most, if not all, conferences we participate in annually. The ability to have one-on-one discussion with CEOs and chairpersons, while connecting with their peers on matters of concern, was invaluable.
Results from this conference are still being realized. In terms of quality leads per expense, follow-up meetings and revenue spent, this conference would rank at the top. We plan to attend next year and look forward to continued success.
As a newer firm to the CU marketplace, it can be difficult to know “who’s who” and meet the right people at other more populated conferences. CUES Symposium is pure gold, as every attendee is a key person and potential opportunity to serve.
Thank you CUES for hosting such a valuable conference for the target market we want to meet and inviting us to attend and sponsor.
Senior Managing Director
Meyer-Chatfield Credit Union Division