Contact Teresa Brogan, executive education specialist, if you have any questions.
Interested in Beginning CEO Institute in 2019? Start out of order! CEO Institute graduates form strong bonds and tend to stay in contact with each other year after year. Starting with CEO Institute II or III will increase your powerful network of successful industry professionals.
Learn to turn challenges into change at CEO Institute I. Delve into strategic planning through embracing uncertainty, rather than ignoring it. Discover how change can positively affect your organization while discussing:
- The driving forces that shape your business
- Maintaining a competitive advantage in changing times
- Viable change scenarios and potential outcomes
- How to formulate and focus your vision
- The strengths of effective leaders and how you can enhance your own leadership skills
Following CEO Institute I, apply what you learned to your credit union in a hands-on, post segment assignment.
U.S. News & World Report ranked the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania #3 in its list of 2016 Best Business Schools
Earn Your Certified Chief Executive Designation
Earn your Certified Chief Executive (CCE) designation by successfully completing all three weeks of CEO Institute and two between-segment assignments. This title signifies you’ve made an ongoing commitment to your professional development, obtaining a level of expertise recognized throughout the credit union industry.
Why CEO Institute?
When choosing an executive education program, it’s important to consider what you’ll get in return. When you attend CUES’ CEO Institute:
- You’ll be joining a unique and tightly allied fellowship of credit union leaders. CEO Institute graduates form strong bonds, and tend to stay in contact with each other year after year, creating a powerful network of successful professionals.
- Your credit union will benefit directly, thanks to the in-between segment projects you’ll complete.
- CEO Institute was developed specifically for credit unions.
- Every faculty member is a professor at one of the three leading business schools—Wharton, Johnson, or Darden—where the institutes are held.
- Faculty members have personally developed the programs themselves.
- Many of the esteemed CEO Institute faculty are there for their students even after graduation, offering another level of support.
- You’ll earn up to 35 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits each week.
Plus, participants who successfully complete all required elements of the program will be awarded the prestigious Certified Chief Executive (CCE) designation.
Who Should Attend
CEO Institute offers a robust professional development experience for:
- Dedicated CEOs who value professional development and keeping abreast of the latest management strategies
- Credit union executives looking for the in-depth business education needed to take their career to the next level
- Future leaders who want to bring more strategic skills to the table and help their organization thrive.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 120 days – full refund
- 61-120 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-60 days before start of event – no refund
Your spot will be secured when payment is received. Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees of the CEO Institute can earn continuing professional education credits. This institute meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 35
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: some advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
The Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.