You'll receive a hard copy, high-level synopsis to share with your colleagues back home summarizing this program's key takeaways and action items.
Strengthen your contributions to your credit union as you learn to balance healthy debate and diversity with consensus building at CUES Governance Leadership Institute. Led by the renowned faculty at the Rotman School of Management, you'll gain a thorough understanding of key issues, including:
- Strategy leadership development
- Effective board and management communications
- Risk management
- Influencing change
- Succession planning
The Financial Times rated the Joseph L. Rotman School of Management as the #1 school in Canada for Executive Education in 2018.
Earn the Distinguished CCD Designation
All attendees who complete CUES Governance Leadership Institute will become a Certified Credit Union Director (CCD). This prestigious certification honors your outstanding professional development efforts and represents your dedication to the credit union movement.
The Biggest Challenges Boards Face
Watch lead faculty from Rotman discuss the research and latest trends affecting credit unions.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives who would like an in-depth education on how good governance can protect your credit union
- Board chairs seeking a challenging academic opportunity
- Dedicated volunteers and supervisory committee members who want to prepare for a new regulatory environment
- Graduates of past CUES institutes interested in furthering their professional development
- Past attendees of CUES Director Strategy Seminar or CUES Director Development Seminar who are ready to take their governance knowledge to the next level
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 120 days – full refund
- 61-120 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-60 days before start of event – no refund
Your spot will be secured when payment is received. Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This institute meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 27
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: some advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417 or by visiting the Web site:www.learningmarket.org.