Login for correct pricing to show during purchase.
One of the Industry’s Most Distinctive Conferences
Execu/Summit combines a look at critical industry topics and high-level networking with a connection to nature. This year, we’re heading to beautiful Park City, Utah.
This meeting’s unique schedule—bookending educational sessions around midday networking or enjoying outdoor activities—will leave you armed with the knowledge you need to take your organization’s performance to the next level. This year’s topics are:
- Setting Expectations for Information Technology: A Governance Model for Boards and Executive Leadership
- The Road Ahead—an Economic Outlook
- The State of Credit Union Governance 2020: Understanding the Key Governance Issues
- Facing Credit Unions Today
- CEO and Board Succession Planning: Securing the Future
Register before January 23, 2020 to get the lowest rate!
Who Should Attend?
- Senior executives
- Board chairs
- Supervisory committee members
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This conference meets the following standards:
- Earn up to 23 CPE credits
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-Live
- Advanced Preparation: no advance preparation is required.
- Prerequisites are not required for this program
- Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.