Execu/Net’s innovative agenda and spectacular location combine to create a transformative experience. Join us for these sessions:
- Partnership is the New Leadership
- The Power of Storytelling
- Strategies for Winning with Empowered Members
- T Minus 10 – How to Build an Incident Response Mission Control
In the afternoon, you’ll have time for reflection amidst some of the country’s most beautiful vistas. You’ll also have opportunities for extensive peer networking, fostering new—and deepening existing—relationships.
You can also discover how getting outdoors benefits learning.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind learning event. Register soon!
Who Should Attend?
This event is ideal for:
- Senior executives
- Board chairs and directors
- Supervisory committee members
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees of CUES Execu/Net can earn continuing professional education credit. This conference meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 15
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: none
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
*CPE Credits subject to change without notice