“Business as usual” stops at Execu/Net. This one-of-a-kind conference gives you the opportunity to reflect on your credit union’s goals and direction in a setting that’s uniquely suited to high-level thinking.
You’ll spend mornings in thoughtful discussions led by some of the highest rated speakers in the industry. Join us and explore:
- Crafting Your Branch Experience in an Omni-Channel World with Anthony Burnett, Customer Experience Director, LEVEL5
- Mapping Your Technology Journey to Improve Governance with Chris Sachse, CEO and Co-Founder, Think|Stack
- Increasing Profitability, Relevance and Operational Effectiveness with a Strategic Audit with Jamie Strayer, Founder, and Mike Beall, CUDE, Chief Strategic & Advocacy Officer, CU Strategic Planning
After the conference wraps each day at 1:00 p.m., the afternoon is yours to take in the spectacular views of Big Sky Country. You’ll have ample time to hike, fish, bike, golf, horseback ride, or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
You can also discover how getting outdoors benefits learning.
Meal Plan Only (separate registration required):
At Execu/Net, your companion is welcome to join you for the welcome reception, breakfast each morning, and lunch on Monday and Tuesday. The cost for the companion meal plan is $325 US ($405 CAN).
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind learning event. Register today!
Who Should Attend?
This event is ideal for:
- Senior executives
- Board chairs and directors
- Supervisory committee members
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees of CUES Execu/Net can earn continuing professional education credit. This conference meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 15
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: none
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
*CPE Credits subject to change without notice