You'll receive a hard copy, high-level seminar synopsis to share with your colleagues back home summarizing this program's key takeaways and action items.
Although often underrated and overlooked, your supervisory committee can greatly affect the overall success of your credit union. In addition to keeping a focus on the audit, and working seamlessly with the board and management, today’s supervisory committee also plays an important role in other matters, such as your credit union’s overall Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) approach.
Don’t underestimate the power your supervisory committee holds. Register now and explore:
- The committee’s role and responsibilities
- Committee member qualifications, composition and onboarding
- Understanding the regulatory environment and expectations
- Risk management framework, and an introduction to ERM
- Understanding your audit universe
- Practical application through case studies and mock reports
This is also an excellent opportunity to plan a full-board retreat! Contact CUES®, and we’ll help you arrange meeting space before or after the seminars.
Who Should Attend
This event is ideal for:
- Board chair
- Board officers
- Supervisory committee members
- Past attendees of CUES Director Development Seminar
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING (email@example.com)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This conference meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 15.5
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-live
- Preparation: no advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: not required for this program
- Field of Study: business management and organization
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website www.nasbaregistry.org.
*CPE Credits subject to change without notice.