Services are not applicable to Canadian credit unions.
Credit unions rely on CUNA Mutual Group to design benefits plans that attract and retain their executives and employees, and are tailored to help meet their strategic goals.
Executive Benefits Program
Ensure continuity of your leadership with a comprehensive, competitive executive benefits program, with a variety of plan and funding options, including:
- Deferred Compensation with 457(b) and 457(f) Plans
- Insurance-Based Executive Benefits
- Total Benefits Pre-Funding
- Charitable Donation Accounts
Download your complimentary copy of, Setting Up A Foundation. This guide will help you decide whether to set up a charitable foundation and describe the steps to take if you wish to go forward.
CUNA Mutual Retirement Solutions
Innovative 401(k) and pension plans help your employees enjoy a financially secure future, with program features including:
An online retirement tool that automatically prepopulates employee data, so it’s quick and easy to use.
ClearDirection® Diagnostic Reports
To keep you informed on your plan and your employees’ progress.
Industry Thought Leadership
Check out the content CUNA Mutual Group has contributed to CUmanagement.com.
Additional Industry Thought Leadership
- Commit To A Long-Term Plan For Excess Liquidity
- Webinar Playback: Strategic Giving, a Natural Fit for Credit Unions
- Four Reasons For RVA Financial’s Rapid Turnaround
- Two Different Benefits Pre-Funding Programs That Work Well Together
- Podcast: The Many Benefits Of Using Charitable Donation Accounts To Support ‘Cause Marketing’
- The Many Benefits of Using Charitable Donation Accounts to Support ‘Cause Marketing’
- Three Ways to Avoid NCUA Exam Red Flags
- Whitepaper: Using The Online NCUA Examiner's Guide To Manage Employee & Executive Benefits Funding
- The Big Picture Of Split-Dollar Agreements
- Digital Transformation on the Horizon?
- Charting Your Course to Data Maturity
- Long-Term Rate Decrease Spurs Plan Adjustments
- Open-Book Executive Benefits Exam
- Diversity Insight: The Secret Ingredient To Inclusion Is … Equity
- How To Make Charitable Donation Dollars Work Harder
- How To Evaluate A Fintech Start-Up Company
- Create Loyalty And A Better Experience With A Strategy You Might Not Expect
- Why Split-Dollar Life Insurance Is Gaining Popularity
- 401 (K) Upgrade Offers A Critical Solution
- Hidden Fees Sap Exec Benefits Plan Returns
- Four Steps For Dealing With Excise Tax
- The Impact Of NCUA’s Final Rule On Private Flood Insurance
- The Digital Experience Is Critical … For Now
- Unexpected Executive Departure: Be Prepared
- Employees Seek Financial Fitness
For more information, visit https://www.cunamutual.com/products/executive-benefits or https://www.cunamutual.com/products/retirement or call your CUNA Mutual Group Sales Executive at 800.356.2644.
Connect with CUNA Mutual Group on social media