Login for correct pricing to show during purchase.
CEOs and board chairs must attend together, so please register them at the same time. If your board chair is unable to attend, you may bring your vice chair. Registration fees include your CEO and board chair, and are $3,700 for CUES member teams, or $5,550 for non-member teams. Canadian teams are $4,625 for CUES member teams, or $6,940 for non-member teams.
Additional registrants are $1,850 for CUES Members and $2,770 for non-members.
Create a Power Team
CUES Symposium is a unique conference that fortifies the partnership between your credit union’s CEO and board chair. By attending together, the pair shares learning experiences and team-building opportunities, resulting in a powerful duo that works well together, ultimately strengthening your credit union.
This specialized event is highly interactive, providing opportunities for your CEO and chair to share ideas, problem solve, and develop plans ready to take home and implement immediately.
Synergy is vital at the top. Register your CEO and board chair for CUES Symposium today!
- All educational sessions and materials
- A Welcome Reception on Sunday for attendees and their guest
- Breakfast and refreshment breaks on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents/CEOs looking to develop the skills needed to help their leadership team focus on strategic decision making.
- Board chairs/vice chairs interested in cultivating a strong bond to move their credit union into a successful future.
CEOs and board chairs must attend this event together, so please register your team on the same form. If your board chair is unable to attend you may send your vice chair.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This conference meets the following standards:
- CPE credits earned: up to 16
- Program Level: Overview
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
- Advanced Preparation: No advance preparation is required
- Prerequisites: Not required for this program
The Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.