MADISON, Wis.— Industry talent development leader CUES recently launched a webpage dedicated to its digital learning opportunities, www.cues.org/digital-learning.
“With our focus on digital learning, CUES is continuing a tradition of offering the comprehensive training credit union leaders and directors need, when they need it, and how they need it,” said John Pembroke, CUES President and CEO. “Our members and other credit union professionals can now seamlessly locate the online training that best suits their needs, schedule and budget.”
CUES offers a wide scope of online development opportunities for credit union staff and board members at all levels, ranging from hour-long webinars, to mid-range programs, to deep dive courses offered through our business school partners.
Users can easily search by topics, including strategy, leadership, governance, growth, and more. The CUES Digital Learning page also features easy links to:
- Harvard ManageMentor, a benefit of Unlimited and Unlimited+ membership, offers 41 courses from Harvard Business Publishing, the author of Harvard Business Review.
- eCornell Certificate Programs, developed just for credit unions and available only through CUES, are university-level courses covering diversity, marketing, HR, and executive management.
- CUES Learning Portal, which offers CUES members easy access to curated content and preset learning pathways on a wide range of business topics.
- CUES Online Events
- Elite Access Virtual Classroom, allowing students to interact, problem-solve, and build relationships while they learn. Free to Unlimited and Unlimited+ members; nonmembers can attend for a small fee.
- Director Education Center, with interactive learning pathways designed to support and enhance board member knowledge. Available to all members.
- Governance+, pre-designed digital learning pathways providing premium director education and training, available to Unlimited+ members.
- CUES Online University™, powered by TRC Interactive, offers compliance and front-line training—including fraud prevention—at a very low cost.
- First Line of Defense™, powered by TRC Interactive, offers innovative, interactive fraud prevention training.
- CUES Webinars Series
CUES is the leading Talent Development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 28,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.
# # #