Creating and sustaining a healthy organization is not easy. From the inside, it might appear all is well, but an outside perspective can reveal the potential for much more. DDJ Myers will help you build on current talents, values and vision for optimal organizational fitness.
Benefit From Their Expertise In:
Succession Planning for Boards and Executives
Increasing bench strength improves both your capacity for success and ability to adapt to change.
A solid approach to developing strategy and initiatives will prepare you to respond with agility to market forces and member needs.
Coaching sessions for all levels of individuals are ideal for sustaining current successes or when moving through a transition period.
Board Governance, Recruitment and Renewal
Revisiting your structure, mission, purpose and practices will help identify aspects that might need a check-up, while recommitting to those furthering your success.
Industry Thought Leadership
Check out the content DDJ Myers has contributed to CUmanagement.com.
Additional Industry Thought Leadership
- Video: What You Should Get Out Of A Board Assessment
- CUES Podcast 73: How to Smash a CEO Interview
- Developing & Leveraging your Most Valuable Asset
- Leadership Matters: Orienting Mid-level Leaders to Strategy
- How (Personal) Accountability Drives Empowerment
- Aligning Leadership Development to your CU’s Organizing Principle
- Learning How to BE a Leader
- The Missing Link in Strategic Execution: Developing Mid-Level Leaders
- Leadership Gap and Boardroom Dynamics
- CEO Readiness. It’s More than Building a Resume