Creating and sustaining a healthy organization is not easy. From the inside, it might appear all is well, but an outside perspective can reveal the potential for much more. DDJ Myers will help you build on current talents, values and vision for optimal organizational fitness.
Benefit From Their Expertise In:
Succession Planning for Boards and Executives
Increasing bench strength improves both your capacity for success and ability to adapt to change.
A solid approach to developing strategy and initiatives will prepare you to respond with agility to market forces and member needs.
Coaching sessions for all levels of individuals are ideal for sustaining current successes or when moving through a transition period.
Board Governance, Recruitment and Renewal
Revisiting your structure, mission, purpose and practices will help identify aspects that might need a check-up, while recommitting to those furthering your success.
Industry Thought Leadership
Check out the content DDJ Myers has contributed to CUmanagement.com.
Additional Industry Thought Leadership
- CEO Readiness. It’s More than Building a Resume
- Leadership Gap and Boardroom Dynamics
- Developing & Leveraging your Most Valuable Asset
- Aligning Leadership Development to your CU’s Organizing Principle
- Learning How to BE a Leader
- Leadership Matters: Orienting Mid-level Leaders to Strategy
- The Missing Link in Strategic Execution: Developing Mid-Level Leaders
- How (Personal) Accountability Drives Empowerment