CUES In-person events are back!
We’ve all missed the synergy and energy that comes from meeting face-to-face. We’re excited to announce select CUES events are making a comeback in 2021. Register today, and look forward to making new acquaintances and reconnecting with old friends through shared learning experiences.
Supervisory Committee Development Seminar
July 26-27 • Amelia Island, FL
Director Development Seminar
July 28-30 • Amelia Island, FL
CEO Institute III: Strategic Leadership Development
August 8-13 • Darden School of Business • Charlottesville, VA
August 15-18 • Whitefish, MT
December 5-8 • Marco Island, FL
February 6-10, 2022 • Wailea, HI
CEO/Executive Team Network™
May 15-17, 2022 • Austin, TX
CUES Governance Leadership Institute™
June 5-8, 2022 • Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
CUES Governance Leadership Institute™ II
June 8-10, 2022 • Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
CUES is committed to providing a clean and safe experience when attending meetings and events. We prioritize the safety and social wellbeing of all attendees, guests, sponsors, speakers, and staff. We continue to monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local governments for regulations and guidelines.
CUES staff will continue to monitor the situation leading up to and at the event and communicate any possible situation with the attendees. As part of our on-site planning, CUES staff will meet with the hotel’s emergency operation and planning teams to ensure all staff are prepared for any situation that may arise. We have also implemented the following safety measures for all our meetings:
- Number of attendees: We will cap our registration numbers to assure appropriate physical distancing standards can be met and maintained throughout the event.
- Physical space: The meeting room will be set with ample physical space between each attendee, adhering to physical distancing standards. Networking opportunities will include indoor and outdoor spaces to allow for physical distancing.
- Masks: Masks will be required while indoors. CUES will provide masks for those that do not have one. If you are unable to wear a mask during this in-person event, we recommend you participate in our digital learning opportunities.
- Sanitation stations: We will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the meeting spaces for attendees.
- No contact greetings: We recommend waves and elbow bumps.
- Event scheduled food and beverage: CUES will work with the hotel to create a safe eating experience for all.
We do not yet know what the state of safety measures will be when our conferences take place. As the situation changes, we will continue to review and modify these precautions, up to and including elimination of some safety measures.
If you have any questions, please contact the CUES Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.