Login for correct pricing to show during purchase.
A Meeting of the Minds
Board members from the movement’s top credit unions gather annually at Directors Conference to learn, communicate and grow as leaders and decision makers. For maximum benefit, boards are encouraged to attend as a group. . It’s where:
- World-class business education fosters critical thinking skills
- Theory meets application to support comprehensive, effective governance
- Attendees accrue ideas, strategies and peer relationships to take home
You’ll gain a deeper and broader understanding of industry trends, enhanced skills and new approaches to governance—critical competencies for 21st century credit unions.
Take a video tour of the recently renovated Hilton Waikoloa Village!
Register soon! Rates increase $400 after October 18, 2018.
Increase the value of your attendance by adding the pre-conference session!
Who Should Attend
This event is ideal for:
- Board chairs
- Board officers
- Supervisory committee members
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This conference meets the following standards:
- CPE credits: Earn up to 14 credits
- Program level: Overview
- Delivery method: Group-live
- Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: No advance preparation is required
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.